Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited


Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. We (I'm Swedish and my husband is American) have lived in Thailand now for 5 years and is about to move back to the US this fall. We have not filed taxes with the US this whole time.. what's the easiest, fastest and cheapest way to get this up to date? I should add that we have not earned over the max amount and have not owned a house or a car. we really don't have any complications at all. We just need to file showing what we earned and pays taxes over here. Can we do this ourself or do we need an accountant to get us up to date on this? Would so appreciate your thoughts and experiences on this. Thank you! /Emma
  • Create New...