Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited


Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Hello, I’m looking for a health insurance in Thailand. I’m living in BKK. Do you have any recommendations? Thank you.
  2. You do need to file, but any income earned in a foreign country under 90k USD is tax exempt (as long as you were a resident of the foreign country for a majority of the year), so you won't owe any federal income tax. You can do it online through H&R Block or similar.
  • Create New...