Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited


Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. China: You pay tax on anything you earn while you work in China so if you travel for work outside China keep good records US: you get the first 85K tax free for foreign earned income only, money you make in the US (capital gains, bank interest, etc...) is taxed at the normal rate. Your tax rate is much higher here than in the US so I would push for the tax equalization package but not too hard because your cost of living will be a third. At least have them pay PWC to do your taxes.
  • Create New...